Bring on the Birds
Don’t throw away that empty milk jug. Easily turn it into a bird feeder and your family can watch the birds eat their breakfast from the kitchen window. Here’s how:
1) Cut two holes on adjoining sides of the milk jug
2) Poke a smaller hole under each big hole. A hole puncher works well.
3) Put a chopstick or other small twig in the small hole to serve as a perch
4) Tie string or wire around the next of the bottle and place the cap back on to hold it in place
5) Fill with bird seed, tie your new feeder up on a branch and watch the birds as they come by!